There are many benefits to receiving dental implants, which include the following:
- They improve your confidence
- They improve your speech
- They improve your bite and how you chew
- They improve your oral health
- They are durable
- They are comfortable
- They blend in with the rest of your teeth
- They provide convenience as they are permanently attached
With proper care, your dental implants will last you for decades. Remember to brush your teeth twice a day and floss. Take the extra time to clean around your implant.
Are you interested in receiving dental implants near you? We are happy to offer implant dentistry in Kelowna to restore your smile and confidence. Schedule a consultation with us to see if you're an ideal candidate. Dr. Swift and his team will discuss the best course of treatment and make recommendations on the most suitable long-term solution for missing teeth.